Ultrawave’s QS13x offers outstanding performance for use in scientific and laboratory applications, medical, chiropody, veterinary and many other professional environments. Incorporating Ultrawave’s Frequency Leap Technology, homogenous cavitational activity is generated throughout the ultrasonic bath reducing dead spots and standing waves. This provides a more consistent scrubbing action for excellent results.
The QS13x is a 13 Litre heated, digital ultrasonic bath. The menu driven control panel allows simple adjustment of cycle time (0 to 99 minutes), temperature (ambient to 70°C), ultrasonic power and frequency mode for precise and accurate processing. Combining features such as degas mode and fluid level sensor, the QS13x offers repeatable cleaning performance with consistent cleaning results every time.
- Internal Tank Dimensions 330mm(W) x 300mm(D) x 150mm(H)
- Internal Basket Dimensions 285mm (W) x 260mm(D) x 80mm(H)
- Ultrasonic Power 200W
- Heating Power 300W
- Digital LCD Controller
- Water Level Protection - run dry protection
- Frequency Leap - provides more homogeneous ultrasonic activity
- Sleep Mode
- Power Adjustment - for more sensitive materials
- Degas Mode - to remove dissolved gases quicker from the solution
- Made in Britain
- 3 Year Warranty
- Additional Safety Thermal Protection